Warning Adhesive Labels
Safety Labels, Product Warning Labels
Warning Label is a label attached to an item, or contained in an item's instruction manual, warning the user about risks associated with the use of the item, and may include restrictions by the manufacturer or seller on certain uses. A variety of warning labels customize making and die-cut shape as per reqeust.
THE 9 CLASSES OF DANGEROUS GOODS
- Flammable Liquids
- Flammable Solids
- Oxidizing Substances
- Toxic & Infectious Substances
- Radioactive Material
- Miscellaneous Dangerous Goods
ChingTeng makes the warning labels according to customer's design and arrange the production based on order. Not in stock.
- Custom designed artwork
- Material options: Paper or Synthetic resins (BOPP / PE / PET / PVC / PP)
- Adhesive: Permannent or removable
- Printing: UV printing ( CMYK or special color)
- Finishing options: Glossy / Matte / Hot stamping / Varnish
- Shape: custom die cut shape
- MOQ: 5000~10,000 pcs, variable depends on the size
Depending on the application method - by hand or by high speed applicator labelling machine, labels can be supplied on rolls or on sheet format. If on rolls, please provide following informations.
What the unwind direction(label roll direction) will be?
How many labels per roll?
- Spot Varnishing
In addition to the common gold, silver, can also be printed with pearl, or shiny and texture effect under the light. Welcome for inquiry.Read More
- Keeping Color Consistency
Why the same artwork printed in different device and different substrates would have the color deviation? Do you understand and can describe "what is your color now"?Read More